Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The original unicorn

I love Television Without Pity and I (shamefully) love American Idol. And I really love Neil Patrick Harris! All of them come together in this quote about NPH from TWOP's recap of the episode where he was a guest judge:

"The most wonderful man in the world. I don't know what to say about him that hasn't been said. He's like the George Clooney of television. You're allowed to love him no matter who you are. He is the original unicorn. If he touches your iPhone you can get bars everywhere you go from that point forward. He says he's into magic tricks but that's only because if he admitted that he was actually magical and could do actual magic, the government would come take him."

And, to share some of the magic, here he is as Dr. Horrible!



2 comments:

raidergirl3 said...

I love TWoP too! I read the forums, but I seldom add in. I read The Bachelor, Modern Family, and I spend all summer in Big Brother. It's like crack.

I watched Dr Horrible last summer when it was on - so awesome.

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Crack pretty much sums it up! :)

And yep, so very awesome. I get way too into the soundtrack on my iPod - I love the cheesiness of Captain Hammer.