Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Finds


Click the image to tell MizB what you found!

As part of the Blog Improvement Project, I want to get more involved in the blogging world, so I'm trying out some of these weekly events. Here are some books I added to my TBR list this week! (Sorry they're not all from blogs this week, but I figured a good book spotted would count either way!)

From the Food category of the What's in a Name? Challenge, I found:

Roastbeef's Promise by David Jerome at Lynne's Little Corner

The Mammoth Cheese by Sheri Holman at Reading, Writing, and Retirement


Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman was featured in my library's monthly new books e-newsletter.

I liked the title and the look of The Corner Booth Chronicles when I saw it on my library's New Books shelf, but discovered it's a sequel, so first I need to read Welcome to Eudora by Mimi Thebo.

4 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

You had some great finds this week!

Here are mine: Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Good finds. This is my first time doing this meme as well. Here's mine
http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-finds.html

Aleksandra said...

You have some interesting finds!
Here are mine:
http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-finds-5.html

Christina T said...

Saving CeeCee Honeycutt sounds like a good read to me.

I see that you are reading Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz. How are you liking it?

Here are my Friday Finds.