1. Using the WeeklyGeeks category here in my blog, find 5 Weekly Geeks you don’t know. The easiest way is probably to look at the Mr Linkies in my weekly Saturday posts.
2. Visit each of your 5 new blogpals and snoop around their blogs to find at least one thing you have in common.
3. In your blog, write a post, linking to your 5 new blogpals, about what you have in common with them.
4. Come back and sign Mr Linky.
5. As you run across other Weekly Geek posts (or deliberately seek them out) if you see anyone mentioned who has something in common with you, pay them a visit.
So, I visited...
Jessi at Casual Dread - we're both fans of the hilarious Carl Hiaasen, woo!
Melanie at the Indextrious Reader - we are both Canadian librarians and fans of the blogbrarian Miss InformationThe BookDads - know, as I do, that Todd Parr writes great picture books about all kinds of families.
Edgy at Books Are King - is a Young Adult fiction fan, like me.
Icedream at Reading in Appalachia - we both loved The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.