Wednesday, December 23, 2009

YA Challenge Wrap-up



And another one! Woo, I'm getting these all done just in the nick of time before I head off on vacation. This is such a great challenge because I love YA lit - I'm already looking forward to next year's, yay!

1. Jars of Glass by Heather Hepler and Brad Barkley
2. Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber
3. Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle
4. Suck It Up by Brian Meehl
5. Masquerade: a Blue Bloods novel by Melissa de la Cruz
6. Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison
7. Envy: a Luxe novel by Anna Godbersen
8. Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby
9. Paper Towns by John Green
10. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
11. Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gerhman
12. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a fantastic list of books! Hope you join the 2010 YA Reading Challenge also. :)