Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's in a Name? Challenge Wrap-Up

Hooray, another challenge done! I like this one, it's fun to find books to fit the categories. Thanks to Annie for hosting it for the last 2 years!

Here are my books:

1. Medical condition: Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
2. Body part: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
3. Building: The Beach House by Jane Green
4. Profession: The Chili Queen by Sandra Dallas
5. Time of Day: Last Night at the Lobster by Stuart O'Nan
6. Relative: The Almost Archer Sisters by Lisa Gabriele

I enjoyed all of the books - I think Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac edges out City of Bones by a tad for spot #1 because I liked the amnesia angle and it was a bit of a "tighter" book. My least favourite was Last Night at the Lobster, mainly because it was more of a novella than a novel. But there weren't any books I didn't at least enjoy an average amount, so hooray!

Now I have to get working on my sign-up post for What's in a Name #3, starting next year!

No comments: