Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagged

Rachel has tagged me for this one. I'd like to say that I think Muffins and Books is an awesome blog name - 2 of the best things in life, brought together! :-)

Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

Okay, the nearest book (that wasn't a manual for the Sims) was Everything Bad is Good For You by Steven Johnson.

"That probing is a powerful form of intellectual activity - you're learning the rules of a complex system without a guide, after all. And it's all the more powerful for being fun. Then there is the matter of social connection."

Unfortunately, I'm going to cop out on the tagging people because I have to finish packing! As you'll see in my next post, I'm off on vacation tomorrow. But anyone who'd like to do the meme, feel free and drop me a comment if you do.

No comments: