Thursday, September 6, 2007

Numbers Challenge



Callista at SMS Book Reviews bring us the Numbers Challenge!

The challenge is to read 5 books with numbers in the titles between January and August, 2008.

My picks are:

1. The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith

2. Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham (aka Sophie Kinsella)

3. 21 Proms edited by David Levithan and Daniel Ehrenhaft

4. Second Chance by Jane Green

5. One of those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Interesting choices! I've not read any of those books or those authors. I look forward to your reviews.

The Mr. Linky keeps disappearing off my post for some reason. Hopefully I can figure out why.

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Thanks, I was happy to have a straightforward challenge - does this title on my TBR have a number in it, yes or no? :) I'll check back for Mr. Linky.

Kathleen said...

I created a blog for the challenge to make it easier to join and so people can add their lists and reviews if they want to it. I added you to the participants list. Just comment on the sticky post and let me know if you want an invitation to the blog. Then you can post your list there too and when the time comes, cross-post your reviews. http://numberschallenge.blogspot.com/