Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekly Geeks

Dewey has so many fab ideas for connecting folks in the book blogosphere!

Click here for full details, but basically it's a weekly blogging challenge, with themes. I love themes! And challenges! (And I love that this is a blogging challenge rather than a reading one because if I join one more reading challenge, my eyeballs may fall out. Yeah, I know, that means I'll probably join another one next week.)

The best part, by writing this post I can enter to win this chocolate monkey! For heaven's sake, people, she's offering a chocolate monkey, how much more fun and cooler could Dewey be? Rush over there right now and join!

5 comments:

Florinda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today - Weekly Geeks has already been a great way to meet new bloggers! Hope to see you again.

Katherine said...

I'm very excited about this challenge! I've already posted my first Weekly Geek post. Its definitely a great way to meet other bloggers.

joanna said...

Thanks for publicising this, it was through you that I discovered Weekly Geeks - all thanks to your amusing monkey comments! ;-)

Stephanie said...

I just stopped over here from the Weekly Geeks myself! I think we may be kindred spirits!!

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Florinda - thanks for dropping by here, too!

Katherine - it surely is - Dewey has the best ideas for connecting folks.

Joanna - Gosh, thanks! I'm glad to have lured another convert to the challenge!

Stephanie - I agree, I think we are!