Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekly Geeks #1

The challenge, to find and visit 5 new-t0-me blogs from the challenge participants.

1.
The 3 R's - Florinda has some fun quizzes up. Apparently we should both live in the suburbs and we're both confident women...sometimes.

2.
Reader Rabbit - These sisters love YA books, just like me - yay!

3.
SomeReads - Somer is a librarian like me and she recently brought home 45 FREE BOOKS from the Texas Library Association conference. I'm so envious!

4.
A Girl Walks Into a Bookstore - Katherine loves two books that I love - Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Thirteenth Tale. I love her blog's title, too!

5.
Park Avenue Princess - has lots of pink on her blog, which I'm in favour of, as well as lots of cute icons and a fun, unique book-rating system.

4 comments:

RR2 said...

Thanks so much for coming to our blog! :D

Maree said...

I'm popping up (beyond fashionably late) for the Weekly Geek. Hi! :)

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Thanks for dropping by! :)

Dewey said...

Got your post now! Thanks for letting me know.