Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge Wrap-Up



Well, I didn't get this one quite finished. I aimed for 25 books and got to 23, with a couple of last-minute challenge overlaps and one that I finished a day late. Didn't get them all reviewed, either, though I may catch those up. Unfortunately, like a lot of other challenges I was involved in this year, this one seemed to peter out on the challenge blog and it seemed like no-one was really coordinating it any more, which was a bummer. Still, it was fun and a good way to squeeze in my required YA reading!

My favourite books were The Hunger Games and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. I think my least favourite was the Dark Divine or maybe My Life: The Musical.

1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Ruined by Paula Morris
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Splendor: a Luxe novel by Anna Godbersen
5. The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore (finished a day late!)
6. Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn
7. Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman
8. School's Out Forever by James Patterson
9. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
10. My Life: The Musical by Maryrose Wood
11. Fire by Kristin Cashore
12. Pretty Dead by Francesa Lia Block

13. Getting the Girl by Susan Juby
14. Secret Society by Tom Dolby
15. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
16. The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti
17. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
18. Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
19. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
20. Dark Divine by Bree Despain
21. Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
22. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
23. The Kid Table by Andrea Seigel