Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekly Geeks #9

This is a work in progress post because I wanted to get it onto the WG Mr. Linky for the week.

Dewey is challenging us to
organize our reading challenges this week. I definitely have some work to do there, I've gotten a tad behind.

Here's what I need to do:


- review Nights of Rain and Stars (Orbis Terrarum and What's in a Name?) and Love Walked In (Triple 8)
- put a link with the icon of the Southern Challenge in the sidebar
- put my list for the Daring Books Challenge in the sidebar
- put my list for the Book Awards Challenge in the sidebar
- make sure my reviews are posted on their respective challenge blogs


2 comments:

maggie moran said...

Good Job! I see your priorities are in the right order! :D

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Hee hee, thanks Maggie! I'd been meaning to add that link for weeks now!