Friday, March 7, 2008

Na na na NA NA NA NAH....

Which Beatles song are you?
Your Result: Hey Jude

If you were an animal, you would be a basset hound. You seem overwhelmed from time to time, but positive encouragement and realistic advice can help you pull yourself back up. Learning to accept people is a life-long lesson, but you can always make things better.

Eleanor Rigby
The Space Between
All You Need is Love
Here Comes the Sun
Yellow Submarine
Twist and Shout
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Which Beatles song are you?
Quizzes for MySpace

2 comments:

Crazee4books said...

Hi Ms T.L. Librarian,

I've been reading your blog for a few months and thought today would be a good day to stop in and say Hi!

As a fan of Stephenie Meyer's trilogy (so far) I was wondering if you've heard of or read P.C. and Kristen Cast's books Marked and Betrayed??

I've read Meyer's books, and enjoyed them thoroughly, but this weekend I've been reading the Cast's books, and they are even better. Ok, it's all a matter of taste, but still. This is a marvelous series and I can't wait for the third book in this series to come out.

I've enjoyed your blog, your book choices, and your reviews. Happy reading!

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Thanks so much, Crazee!! I have Marked on my To Be Read List, it's actually part of my vampires theme for the Triple 8 Challenge. I'm looking forward to it.