Tuesday, March 31, 2009
What's in a Name Challenge II
I'm a bit late, but I didn't discover this challenge was going again until this week. I had fun with it last year and now there are new categories!
Annie is hosting it again, sign-up and full details are here.
It runs from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.
1. A book with a "profession" in its title.
2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
5. A book with a "building" in its title.
6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don't use the same book for more than one category.
I may change my list, but at the moment here's what I'm planning:
Profession - The Chili Queen by Sandra Dallas
Time of Day - Last Night at the Lobster by Stuart O'Nan
Relative - The Almost Archer Sisters by Lisa Gabrielle
Body Part - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Medical condition - Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Building - The Beach House by Jane Green