Saturday, August 11, 2007

The answer has always been 42

I was hoping to be a member of the Serenity crew, but this is almost as good. I'll take witty any day. :) (Although sometimes I'm more like Marvin!)

You scored as Heart of Gold (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), You are a light and humorous person. No one can help but to smile to your wit. Now if only the improbability drive would stop turning you into weird stuff.




Which sci-fi crew would you best fit in with? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

valentina said...

Hmm I got "moya" from Firescape. never seen it!Looks fun though:P

tinylittlelibrarian said...

My husband keeps meaning to watch that show, but I think I've only ever seen about 5 minutes of it. It does look interesting.

1morechapter said...

I'm with the Serenity crew! Yeah! Thanks for this quiz. I'm a sci-fi freak.

http://3m3am.wordpress.com

tinylittlelibrarian said...

I'm envious! :)

JoanneMarie Faust said...

I got Farscape! But, Firefly/Serenity and Hitchhiker's were 2nd and 3rd. Thanks for the quiz.

I'd be very happy surrounded by muppets, especially if Ben Browder was part of the package. Not only is the John Crichton character a really good guy, but that man is beautiful!!!!

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Hmmm...I was not aware of the beautiful man factor! I may have to check into Farscape a bit more closely... :)