Okay, I just said I wasn't going to join any more challenges, but I did this one this year and it was fun, so I want to do it again! :)
Here's how it works:
Books should be chosen from the reader’s TBR pile (this may be an actual physical pile or a virtual pile).
The goal is to read 4 to 6 books linked by theme.
Overlaps with other challenges are allowed.
Readers may change their list of books at any time.
Readers may choose three different levels of participation:
- Read at least 4 books with the same theme.
- Read at least 5 books that share at least TWO themes.
- Read at least 6 books that share MORE than two themes.
Caribousmom is hosting it again. Sign-up and more details are here.
My theme is Sisters. It's pretty generic, but I have quite a few with that tag on my LibraryThing TBR list, so sisters it is.
1. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
2. The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
3. Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
4. The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell
Three Girls and Their Brother by Theresa Lebeck
Glitz by Louise Bagshawe (overlap with Celebrate the Author Challenge)
Jars of Glass by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler (overlap with YA Challenge)
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle