Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mini Review: Stop in the Name of Pants!


Stop in the Name of Pants! by Louise Rennison
3.5 stars


Reason for reading: I lurrrve Georgia Nicolson!

Quick Summary/my thoughts: Yet another book in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series. If you haven't read it, you must start at the beginning with the hilarity of Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging. If you've read the others, you'll be glad to hear that Angus, crazy toddler Libby, dreamy Dave the Laugh, Masimo the Italian Lurrrve God and the ace gang and their disco inferno dancing (complete with a new Viking hornpipe) are all present and accounted for. Despite being very self-centered and having some slight homo-phonic tendencies and being a bit mean to her friends, Georgia is always vair vair funny.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I lurve Georgia too!

kristen said...

I lurve the idea of a "mini" review! Good idea! :)

tinylittlelibrarian said...

Kerry - hee hee!

Kristen - Thanks! I wanted to mention it but figured there's not much you can say about Georgia to those who don't know her and those who do don't need to be told! :) (And, okay, I'm also totally behind on my reviews!)

Anonymous said...

I've been a fan of these books for years, but found this one a little stale. The humor is getting a little old.