Monday, September 17, 2007

Bibliography challenge

My stars, another one! Historia brings us the Bibliography Challenge. Read 3 books about books between Oct 1 - December 31. Since cross-overs are allowed and the Something About Me ladies have chosen so many bookish books, I can do that!

Here are my three:
1. Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby
2. So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson

3. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

Here are some extras/alternates:
1. Sixpence House: lost in a town of books by Paul Collins
2. Literacy and Longing in LA by Jennifer Kaufman and Karen Mack

2 comments:

raidergirl3 said...

This is my theme for the Themed challenge in January. I really liked Inkheart, and I'm reading Hornby's sequel for the next challenge. I'm planning for the Book Thief too, if I can wait that long.

tinylittlelibrarian said...

That's the hardest part, isn't it? Waiting for the challenge to start. That's why I couldn't put New Moon and Eclipse in my Vampire themed challenge, no way could I wait til January!

Once again, bad children's librarian, I didn't read Inkheart when it came out. Nor the Book Thief.